2009-03-27

Light dinner


After test baking of wedding cake and cooking brigadeiro, we felt a bit heavy :) So today I decided to make very light dinner, but with a back thought about wedding menu as well.
Have foreseen that a salad might be a bit too little for Patrik after long working day, so he got some spaghetti as well. For dessert we had oranges. A lot of.
The salad is very easy to make. Takes only a few minutes. And it tastes really refreshing.
The recipe I found in Fernando Di Luca's Zeta brand brochure. I buy Zeta olive oil, so I find Zeta recipe brochures near to the olive oil shelves. They have all the brochures on website in Swedish as well.

Champignon salad with lemon and rucola

250 g fresh champignons
0,5 onion
50 g rucola
4 table spoons olive oil
1 table spoon truffle oil (optional)
lemon
salt & pepper


Champignons should be cut in nice slices. I used an egg slicer to get the perfect slices. Chop the onion. Mix champignons, onion and rucola (I found to buy only a salad mix with different sort of leaves). Sprinkle freshly squeezed lemon juice and olive oil, salt and pepper. I did not use truffle oil as the price of a small small bottle was too big, in my opinion. But I might have lost half of the taste. Might be. But the salad I prepared was very tasty and I am thinking to make it more often.

No comments:

Post a Comment